Striking a balance between your local and corporate marketing goals can be intricate. Constant brand messaging is an essential part of your marketing duties, and you must ensure that all teams receive the right message. Conflicting messaging can do more harm than good. Ultimately, all marketing teams need a seamless integration between local marketing teams and global marketing strategies.
What is distributed marketing?
Marketing from a national level needs a network to reach the local level. The channels include partners, distributors, franchisees, agents, and brokers. Distributed marketing is the process of creating marketing channels that deliver a seamless customer experience. About 75% of global sales come from indirect sales channels. It is also known that 75% of consumers want the brands to maintain a consistent experience across all of the channels.
Universal marketing control
When you have a large marketing team to control, you may struggle to keep everything going. However, the right tools can save you heartache. Today, 93% of marketers surveyed cite that maintaining a balance in their work between the local and corporate needs is almost impossible. If that keeps you up at night, you may want to get something more efficient. You should look for a distributed marketing platform that offers a place where local team management is simple, and the central teams get control over marketing activity.
Distributed marketing enables the following:
- All marketing content is standard. It has an array of creative assets that are easy to use. The team will be able to access email campaigns, including templates, promotions copy, and images.
- Central control for all marketing activity. That includes a mailing calendar and approved senders.
- Secure management of customer records. You may have millions of customer records that you have to manage. With the platform, it is easy to build preapproved audience segments to share with local marketing teams.
- Allow you the power to approve or restrict local marketing activity with user permissions and custom approval workflows based on the global marketing strategy.
Local campaign management
You deserve the best when it comes to regional marketing campaigns. Local campaign management features engage markets with coordinated on-brand campaigns.
With local marketing, you can do the following.
- Data-driven campaigns
- Dynamic emails that marketers can easily create with drop and drag tools.
- Rich emails that do not compromise brand consistency
All types of industries can work with this type of marketing. They include government, healthcare, financial products manufacturers, and retailers. If you are unsure if it is the right fit for your business, you may want to consider a few more things.
- A widely distributed channel. Are you running a widely distributed channel? A need to use a befitting marketing method may drive you to rethink your choices. While small local marketing teams will operate on a tight budget, a corporation may offer a bigger budget.
- A rapidly growing business may also prompt you to get the right help to keep your brand growing. The right tools will help you cover more ground and retain the quality for all your customers and clients.
- A brand that is flexible in setting brand direction. If you value every aspect of your brand channel, you can use the system to extend some level of trust to the sales reps. That way, you do not have to control everything.
Grow your business with distributed marketing
As business owners, we want to see better results in supply and distribution chains. With the right team and tools, you can reallocate assets and funds to what matters most.
The right marketing tools also offer more than the cost you pay for them. You can now unify the message, build brand awareness, and personalize the customer experience.
Reach out to us for marketing distribution help if you are feeling stuck with your business. We can help you create a distributed marketing channel that serves your needs.
Read how Carmila is building more meaningful relationships with its customers.