The Cheetah Digital Customer Engagement Suite (CES) Help Center is now live and I encourage you to click through and take a tour at your earliest convenience. The site serves as a new documentation repository addressing all CES products and is available to Cheetah Digital customers and prospects as well as analysts and other stakeholders without any login required.
From the CES Help Center, users can access a wide range of product documentation, such as:
- Product Release Notes: Every enhancement made to the Engagement Data Platform (EDP) and each Cheetah Digital solution is highlighted through concise release notes which are updated regularly. Users can now easily access all release notes, and announcements, through a single access point.
- Quick-Start Guides: Product documentation to get users up and running with Cheetah Digital solutions quickly and easily has always been available to Cheetah customers and the library of topics covered continues to grow exponentially, with it now available in one place. From how to configure advanced tier rules in Cheetah Loyalty, to how to launch mobile-optimized contest in Cheetah Experiences, users can now learn more about how to get started with everything in the Customer Engagement Suite through the CES Help Center.
- Online Help: When users have a question about any Cheetah Digital solution, they can now more easily access searchable resources to find quick answers. The site includes links to detailed online help resources as well as all relevant contact information Cheetah Digital’s Global Support Community and Global Security & Privacy Office.
- API Technical Guides: Detailed information into the APIs leveraged across the Customer Engagement Suite is now easily accessible to customers, prospects, and partners through the new site, allowing all stakeholders to more quickly understand and act upon integration options.
- Product Marketing Collateral: Launch announcements, product videos, podcasts, solution overviews, and other product information is also featured in the CES Help Center, and more content is being added every day. If there’s something you’d like to see there, drop us a line.
Please take a click through the new site to explore the content and tune into the latest edition of PULSE, The Cheetah Digital Product Podcast, where I sit down with Kym Kulle to discuss The CES Help Center and learn more about creating it.