According to McKinsey and Company, marketers who are able to maximize satisfaction with customer journeys can lift revenue by up to 15%, lower marketing costs by as much as 20%, and increase customer satisfaction by 20% as well. It is for most, however, easier said than done.
Many enterprise marketers face headwinds when maximizing customer journeys. Customers expect tightly integrated programs across campaigns, channels, and devices, but far too often enterprises are unable to raise the bar to this level and struggle to meet (or exceed) the needs of their increasingly demanding recipients. Many marketers are saddled with horizontally integrated martech stacks that rely on multiple siloed solutions to execute coordinated marketing programs, which can be difficult. Additionally, most don’t have the technology at hand to manage real-time customer data efficiently and make it actionable for journey optimization. Those who do, however, often struggle to execute at scale.
The latest technology from Cheetah Digital is focused on addressing these issues and giving marketers the power to optimizing real-time journeys across all stages of the customer lifecycle.
We are delighted to share the latest updates in the Customer Engagement Suite, which you can read in detail about below.
Several key features released in May are focused on giving marketers the power to build, manage, and optimize customer journeys at scale.
- Journey Designer offers marketer-friendly journey orchestration leveraging real-time data signals to enable coordinated, cross-channel campaigns.
- Integrated Experience Activities enable you to trigger specific journeys and actions in Cheetah Messaging or Cheetah Loyalty when users take actions through Cheetah Experiences.
- Multi-brand Loyalty gives distributed teams and multi-brand enterprises sophisticated points and rewards management solutions that support multiple programs and mobile apps.
Cheetah Journey Designer (UI Summer 2020)
The latest release enables marketers to better leverage real-time data and create more immersive customer experiences to drive growth and engagement across channels and marketing programs.
- Real-Time Streaming from the Cheetah Engagement Platform has been enhanced with the speed and scale to process millions of events per minute via REST connector to drive sophisticated real-time personalization efforts at scale.
- Integrated Triggers across the Customer Engagement Suite give you the ability to initiate campaigns based on any customer signal from virtually any program in real-time to engage users at the moments when they are most likely to respond and take action.
- Ad Audiences have been enhanced in Cheetah Messaging to more easily allow you to leverage key customer data to build sophisticated segments and syndicate them to Google and Facebook.
Integrated Triggers in The Customer Engagement Suite
Cheetah Digital’s dedication to empowering marketers is evident in several new features that use machine learning to drive marketer efficiency and efficacy through flexible, pre-built models.
- Propensity & Clustering Models in Cheetah’s Engagement Data Platform enable you to more quickly, easily, and effectively select, target, and analyze audiences to drive growth and reduce churn.
- ML Optimized Offers in Cheetah Loyalty give you the ability to leverage key customer data and harness the power of machine learning to drive personalized offers.
- EDP Based Sending in Cheetah Messaging allows you to leverage real-time data and decisioning to drive personalization at send time, at scale.
Propensity & Clustering Models
To learn more about any solution please feel free to contact us for more information. You can access the release notes below.
Cheetah Experiences Release Notes
Cheetah Messaging Release Notes
Cheetah Loyalty (Requires login)
Cheetah EDP Release Notes
Hear about the latest release of the CES in this week's episode of PULSE.
Nick is Senior Director of Product Marketing at Cheetah Digital where he evaluates new growth opportunities for the Customer Engagement Suite roadmap, presents thought leadership at industry events, and leads cross-functional teams for product launches and market announcements. Before joining Cheetah Digital, he served for five years as Chief Research Officer and Principal Analyst at The Relevancy Group. Nick earned his BA from Kenyon College, MBA from The University of Washington, and lives in Seattle with his wife and three daughters.