When it comes to real-time marketing, no industry is better poised to take advantage of the engagement opportunities than the sports industry. Most fans watch the game with a phone in hand, checking fantasy league scores and sounding off on big plays minute-by-minute. They use social media to share everything from celebratory cheers and photos to predictions and stats.
Cheetah Digital has partnered with some of the world’s top sports brands and sponsors to create and launch an array of successful campaign experiences with ease. Whether it be to boost game-day excitement, encourage fan conversation, drive revenue or increase content relevancy to reach a specific demographic, Cheetah Experiences can help sports marketers create a highly impactful digital experience that drives results.
Sports Digital Marketing Campaign Book Ideas
Why not download our latest campaign book to discover 20 successful digital marketing ideas and strategies that innovative sports brands launched on the Wayin platform, and learn how to:
- Activate fan conversation on game day
- Capture fan excitement before, during and after events
- Use visuals to capture the action in real-time
- Drive sponsorship revenue and maximize campaign reach
- Boost interaction both online and in-app
- Strengthen brand association with sponsored partnerships
- Reward loyal fans for their lasting support
- Identify and profile a global fan base
- Fuel fan loyalty through interactive in-venue experiences
- Build CRM database
- and more...
Jessica is a Marketing Coordinator and Content Writer for Cheetah Digital. After graduating from the University of East Sussex with a first class degree in Marketing and Business Management, Jessica has spent the next part of her career helping brands connect with modern consumers through interactive experiences that capture zero-party data. When not busy in the tech space, Jessica enjoys cooking new cuisines, and training with the Cheetah Digital Run Club.