Signals 19 might be over, but we’re still thinking about it! In between the keynote speakers, breakout sessions, networking, and learning about new products, we overheard a lot of great things. From CEO Sameer Kazi to Paralympian Amy Purdy, every speaker had something important to say.
Without further ado, here are our top 10 quotable moments from Signals 19:
10. “The marketing pizza pie isn’t getting any bigger, it’s just getting sliced more ways.”
Andrew Davis, Bestselling Author & Keynote Speaker, on how marketing strategies have changed so much over the years that it’s hard to know where our marketing efforts will make the most impact.
9. “True loyalty is a state of mind that’s cultivated through many many brand interactions that are meaningful and of high quality.”
Sameer Kazi, CEO, Cheetah Digital, presenting the keynote about brands and our connection to them.
8. “Make no mistake about it, the browsers are competing with each other to appear the most concerned about privacy.”
Richard Jones, SVP of Cheetah Experiences, Cheetah Digital, in reference to zero-party data, privacy, and recent news stories about browser cookie tracking.
7. “We need to be very good at understanding what’s important to these niche audiences.”
Maria Reyes, Marketing Director, Digital Products for Bauer Media Group, speaking about how Cheetah Experiences is essential for their highly segmented audience strategies.
6. “You’re able to do more, faster, with more impact than ever before.”
Bill Ingram, Chief Product Officer, Cheetah Digital, introducing the new Cheetah Digital Customer Engagement Suite.
5. “It’s on you to believe in something that’s more important than what you sell.”
Ron Tite, Marketing, Branding, & Creativity Expert, on how to see the big picture.
4. “Optimize today, build for tomorrow, and know that you are leading the way.”
Beth Comstock, Author, Former CMO & Vice Chair of GE, speaking about how she approaches change and decision making.
3. “I want to see our brands win. I want to see our customers re-engage with our brands. I want them to see the messaging at the right time. I want them to like us again. I’m giving Cheetah the final rose.”
Michael Stutts, Executive Vice President, Chief Customer Officer for Bloomin’ Brands, putting himself in a marketing version of Bachelor in Paradise.
2. “That relationship does not end with the purchase.”
Jillian Dimoff, Strategic Account Executive, Cheetah Digital, explaining how Cheetah Loyalty works with clients like Fleet Feet to provide timely, relevant communications.
1. "If your life were a book and you were the author, how would you want your story to go?"
Amy Purdy, Survivor, Bestselling Author, & Paralympic Medalist, giving advice on goal setting and beating the odds.
If you feel like you missed out on some great moments, don’t worry, Signals 20 will be happening next year. And if you want to know more about the new products or see them in action, request a demo today.
Brittany Luebke is a Content Marketing Strategist at Cheetah Digital. You can find her writing through our corporate social media channels, so follow Cheetah Digital on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram. She has worked with email marketing programs since 2007, and her work has won awards from dotComm, Hermes Creative, and MarCom, as well as recognition from Really Good Emails.