Personalization has been a road well-traveled, and we are no stranger to the topic at Cheetah. Our customers have always valued contextual and tailored ways to engage their audiences.
Traditional personalization vendors emerged almost 20 years ago to provide ways of engaging consumers on websites by attempting to get the right content into the right place at the right time. While this remains laudable, marketers and vendors alike have found it difficult to deliver on the promise. According to Gartner, 80% of marketers still struggle in gaining ROI from personalization. Why? Data. Gartner notes that 27% of marketers believe data is the key obstacle to personalization, revealing their weaknesses in data collection, integration, and protection. Personalization is all about the data: batch, streaming, structured, or unstructured, you need it in one place to aggregate, analyze, and activate.
Personalization-as-a-strategy, personalization-as-a-technology, and personalization-as-a-market is ripe for reinvention. As Seth Godin noted in the opening keynote of Signals20, it's not as much about personalization as it's about being “personal.” Personalization has existed across Cheetah solutions for some time, but now we have taken it to the next level. The next generation of personalization is about relying on deep data insights, first and zero-party data, and using machine learning to derive not only the right content, not only the right offer, not only the right channel. but the right sequence of events that leads to an automated path to conversion. We are delighted to introduce our next-generation personalization solution, Cheetah Personalization. Cheetah Personalization includes three capabilities — Real-Time Personalization, Journey Designer, and Intelligent Offers. These capabilities allow you to deliver personalization at scale with the Next-Best-Experience, the Next-Best-Journey, and incorporate the Next-Best-Content.
Cheetah Real-Time Personalization
Cheetah Real-Time Personalization enables marketers to capture real-time data events on web and mobile devices and deliver the next best experiences using:
- Real-Time Experiences. Capture real-time data events with Cheetah Web Tag on web and mobile devices for targeted experiences.
- Real-Time Events. Ingest streaming data and feed it into the Cheetah Engagement Data Platform (EDP) for continuous profile enhancements.
- Real-Time Content. Apply targeted offers and product recommendations based on web events and emails.
Deliver targeted messages on websites and mobile
Cheetah Journey Designer
Cheetah Journey Designer allows marketers the power to build, manage, and optimize customer journeys at scale. The solution provides the most comprehensive set of journey options in the market, from simple triggered journeys, to multi-step journeys, and fully custom journeys. Its core capabilities include:
- Journey Design. The most comprehensive set of journeys in the market, from simple triggered, to multi-step journeys, to fully custom journeys.
- Journey Library. A library of marketing-friendly standard journey templates that can be easily configured to drive effectiveness.
- Journey Analytics. Create conversions from operational marketing metrics and dashboards, leverage machine learning to inform downstream journeys.
Cheetah Intelligent Offers
Cheetah Intelligent Offers allows marketers to design and personalize content for individualized “in-moment” experiences using advanced analytics and machine learning. Intelligent Offers taps into the Cheetah EDP and ML to generate product recommendations based on analytics and customer behavior. It provides marketers:
- Offer Management. Design and personalize content for individuals, offers can be content, images, coupons, messages, and many other formats.
- Offer Intelligence. Apply machine learning and artificial intelligence to optimize offer ranking, prioritization, and selection.
- Offer Optimization. Based on data and customer feedback generate the next best offer and next best action strategies on websites to drive conversions.
ML-Driven Intelligent Offers
To Learn More
To learn more about Cheetah Personalization, please visit our Cheetah Personalization web page or visit us on the CES Help Center. Look for a lot more from us on the product side early next year!
Patrick is SVP of Product Marketing at Cheetah Digital, focused on the go-to-market strategy and team for the Customer Engagement Suite. A frequent industry event speaker, Patrick has over 20 years of experience in the technology, consulting, and marketing industries. Prior to Cheetah Digital, Patrick was VP of Product Strategy at RedPoint Global, leading the product roadmap and go-to-market for the Customer Engagement Hub. Previously, Patrick was at Adobe through the acquisition of Neolane, focused on email and real-time decisioning. He has also spent time at Pegasystems, leading product marketing for the next-best-action decision engine, and spent many years at Forrester Research in the research and consulting organizations. He is a certified product manager and holds an MBA from Boston University.