When I attended Signals in September [as an industry analyst] and witnessed the innovations being brought to market, it was clear to me that the product teams at Marigold Engage+ had been hard at work. Judging by the depth and breadth of enhancements in the January release of the Customer Engagement Suite, they have been full steam ahead since then too.
The theme of the January release is empowering data-driven marketers across all stages of the customer lifecycle on a unified platform, and the enhancements being brought to market will be enabling some tremendous customer experiences in 2020.
As the engagement layer of the Customer Engagement Suite, Marigold Engage+ is designed to execute high volume, cross channel campaigns, and the January release is focused on accelerating time to value by driving marketer efficiency and efficacy. Three key updates to Marigold Engage+ showcased in the January Release include:
- Send-Time Optimization giving marketers the ability to reach customers at the precise moments when they are most likely to respond and take action.
- Advanced Search providing marketers the power to more quickly, easily, and effectively locate and leverage campaign assets.
- Content Designer enabling clients to organize and design cross-channel content at enterprise scale more easily, quickly, and efficiently.
Content Designer in Marigold Engage+
The Marigold Loyalty solution includes best in class tools to design, create, and execute, data-driven promotions, offers, and real-time interactions that help engage and build lifelong, profitable, loyal customers. The latest enhancements are focused on enabling relevant and valuable touchpoints to increase customer lifetime value, including:
- Mobile Wallet integration enabling marketers to drive, reward, and incentivize usage through direct mobile wallet integration.
- Local Store Marketing empowering distributed marketing teams to deliver highly personalized content.
- New POS Integrations giving clients the ability to integrate at the point-of-sale and close the loop on measurement and program performance.
Mobile Wallet in Marigold Loyalty
Marigold Grow enable marketers to acquire zero- and first-party data and the permissions needed to deliver true personalization across every digital channel. The latest release of Marigold Grow gives marketers the ability to use real-time data to drive growth, engagement, and insight. Three key Marigold Grow capabilities we released to the market include:
- Real-Time Polls giving our customers the ability to dynamically present results in real-time to engage users and drive incremental data capture.
- Instant Win & Coupons enabling marketers to distribute rewards in novel ways with instant win, scored, and daily prizes.
- Fine-Grained Analytics enabling clients to understand the state of each and every customer.
Real-time polls in Marigold Grow
The Engagement Data Platform is much more than a CDP. It gives marketers the opportunity to combine the depth and breadth of a robust data platform with real-time cross-channel execution capabilities in a single unified solution. It is a transformative product, and I could write for hours on the topic, but in January our release is focused on comprehensive analytics to transform insight into action.
Analtyics in the Engagement Data Platform
Wishing you a wonderful Q1 and if you have any questions about the January release, or wish to learn more, please feel free to reach out to me directly.