Summary: Cheetah Digital is now RealCDP Certified after an audit from The CDP Institute.
As brands put the customer at the center of their strategy and optimize engagement across all touchpoints, marketers need access to a single, accessible customer view that drives engagement. However, many marketers struggle with consolidating data into a single view, because data often resides in different systems and is difficult to integrate.
38% of marketers know where their data is stored – What is the Secret to Winning on Customer Experience? Forrester
To overcome these challenges, a customer data platform (CDP) is a logical consideration for many brands, and the CDP Institute agrees. The CDP Institute states that a CDP addresses a common challenge of bringing together customer data that reside in different systems, builds a complete profile of information about each customer, and makes those profiles available to any system that needs them.
RealCDP Certification for Cheetah Digital
Cheetah Digital is excited to announce that after a CDP Institute Audit, Cheetah Digital’s Customer Engagement Suite meets all core RealCDP certification requirements.
RealCDP is awarded by the CDP Institute to vendors whose systems meet the RealCDP criteria. The certification is based on a thorough audit of the system capabilities and reflects compliance with the following requirements:
- Ingest data from any source. This includes structured data, such as purchase transactions and customer address details; semi-structured data, such as web interaction logs; and unstructured data, such as chat transcripts or social media comments. Ingestion may be via API connectors, queries from the CDP that pull data from source systems, streaming connectors that load a constant stream of data, and automated file imports.
- Capture full detail of ingested data. It must retain the full details of all ingested data, rather than summaries or selected attributes.
- Persist ingested data indefinitely. The CDP needs to store the data it ingests. This is a key difference from integration platforms and tag managers, which gather data and pass it to other systems without retaining a copy.
- Create unified profiles. A unified customer profile is the fundamental purpose of the CDP and needs to associate all available data with an identified individual (versus anonymous profiles).
- Open access data sharing. The CDP needs to make its data available to all external systems, which reduces the cost of maintaining separate databases for individual systems, ensures that all systems work with the same data, and makes it easier to orchestrate customer experience across systems. Open access is achieved through a published API that lets any system query the CDP.
In the audit report, the CDP Institute states that “Cheetah Digital’s e-marketing heritage and depth of experience in data-driven marketing, combined with their strategic services offering, make them a natural fit for companies that are looking for more than just technology from a CDP partner.”
This is a testament to current Cheetah capabilities, including Cheetah Personalization, the newest Cheetah solution, that empowers marketers to orchestrate real-time interactions across all channels and touchpoints. The RealCDP recognition validates a strategic product roadmap that drives marketing innovation.
Driving meaningful customer engagement with Cheetah
We are proud that the Cheetah Customer Engagement Suite capabilities go beyond the core CDP capability of building a unified, accessible database. Cheetah gives marketers access to a single, accessible view of the customer, zero-party data acquisition, analytics, and machine learning, native omnichannel touchpoints, loyalty management, and marketing solutions that drive customer acquisition, loyalty, and retention.
Together, these capabilities uniquely combine delivering customer experiences at any point in the customer lifecycle, email, and other channels, with a robust data platform. The benefit is that marketers can focus on advanced use cases, activate data across the customer lifecycle, deliver personalized experiences, orchestrate personalized engagement throughout the customer journey, and create emotional loyalty.
For a little taste of how Customer Engagement Suite can help you, take a look at this two-minute video. Data is at the heart of how we enable marketers to crush their marketing goals. It’s the lifeblood of everything we do.
Check out the RealCDP Certification report now.